HOME | FOREIGN PILOTS | FIRST FLIGHT | PRE-SOLO | SPORT PILOT | RECREATIONAL PILOT | PRIVATE PILOT | PROFESSIONAL PILOT | ACCELERATED PROFESSIONAL PILOT | INSTRUCTOR | MULTI-ENGINE CLASS RATING | MAINTENANCE | STAFF | STUDENTS | SERVICES & RATES | PHOTO GALLERY | AVIATION LINKS | AIRCRAFT FOR SALE |
Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Aviation Regulations, are provided here for your reference. To review most FAQ's about getting started in flying, this link is provided to the FAA site for your convenience. The information is based on FAA's rules, but is in a simplified form. You can read the FAA rules on pilot certification in Part 61 of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
airplane, Instruments & multi engine and Ground Instructor Advanced
& instruments requirements.
1. Private Pilot Certificate.
2. 18 years of age at testing.
3. 3rd Class medical & able to obtain 2nd Class.
4. Read, speak, write & understand English language.
5. Pass knowledge & practical test.
1. The learning process.
2. Elements of effective teaching.
3. Student evaluation and testing.
4. Course development.
5. Lesson planning.
6. Classroom training techniques.
7. The aeronautical knowledge areas for a Recreational, Private and Commercial Pilot certificate applicable to the aircraft category for which flight instructor privileges are sought.
1. Fundamentals of instructing.
2. Technical subject areas.
3. Preflight preparation.
4. Preflight lesson on a maneuver to be performed in flight.
5. Preflight procedures.
6. Airport operations.
7. Takeoffs, landings and go arounds.
8. Fundamentals of flight.
9. Performance maneuvers.
10. Ground reference maneuvers.
11. Slow flight and stalls.
12. Basic instrument maneuvers.
13. Emergency operations.
14 Multi engine operations.
15. Postflight procedures.
AIRCRAFT PA 23
AIRCRAFT BE C23
GROUND INSTRUCTOR (ONE ON ONE)
TRAINING MATERIALS, MISC. EQUIPMENT = $ 150.00
KNOWLEDGE TESTS (5 @ $150.00) = $ 750.00
PRACTICAL TESTS (3 @ $250.00)) = $ 750.00
MINIMUM TOTAL COST; $15,267.00